Here are some complimentary forms for your DOCTORS to fill out that can help win your disability case!
For clients with Minor Children Applicants:
Social Security Disability Related
- Disability Judges (statistics on each ALJ)
- Disability Application Status
- Hearings, Appeals and Litigation Law Manual (HALLEX for Disability Judges)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- SSA – Benefits for Children
- SSA – How You Earn Credits (DIB)
- SSA – Publications
- SSA – Substantial Gainful Activity
- SSA – Survivor’s Benefits
- SSA – Working While Disabled
- Social Security Act Title II (DIB)
- Social Security Act TItle XVI (SSI)
- Code of Federal Regulations
- My Health VA (where vets can download their own medical records)
- Social Security Administration
- Social Security Program Rules
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- White House
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the following PDF’s. Click here to download a free reader.
DISCLAIMER: Downloading these forms in no way creates an attorney/client relationship and no attorney/client relationship is intended by our office or our attorneys in providing these helpful forms to you. We do not represent you at any time until an attorney has reviewed your case and you and the attorney have decided to establish representation by signing appointment of representative forms that are submitted to the Social Security Administration. To start this process, contact our office for a case review.